In this policy, the words “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to Urbane Media E Solution or Urbane Media and the privacy mechanism outlined herein sets out how your personal data or information and sensitive personal data or information (hereinafter referred to as ‘Personal Data’) may be collected, used and shared, and the choices you have regarding our use of this information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized representatives of Urbane Media use any Personal Data received from you or a registered medical practitioner authorized by you strictly on a need-to-know basis. We constantly review our systems and data to secure your Personal Data. In case of a breach, we will investigate such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or initiating civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Personal Data shall include the information which identifies the User, including name, identification number, email address, age, phone number, password or any financial information, provided to Urbane Media through our Website, in email, text, forms and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our Website.
Right to Erasure/Modification
Urbane Media recognizes your right to have your Personal Data deleted in case you withdraw consent, or the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected and processed. For such erasure, Users shall have to make a request to Urbane Media in writing.
If any part of the Personal Data provided by you is wrong, you can request us to modify or delete the same. Urbane Media will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information is modified and used for rendering services to you and as otherwise in compliance with law. When editing or deleting personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Urbane Media may at its discretion reject any request that is contrary to law or requires unreasonable technical efforts. We do not assure that we will delete all residual copies and archives made by any third party without our knowledge and consent.
Personal Data we collect
Urbane Media may collect your Personal Data including, but not limited to:
- Information you provide to us while placing an order for a product on our Website, without registering/signing up. Urbane Media takes no responsibility to validate the information provided by the guest, except as otherwise required under any law, regulation or an order of a competent authority.
- Records of telephone calls, emails and other electronic communication received and made for raising queries, making enquiries, placing orders, offering feedback or other purposes for the purpose of rendering services effectively and efficiently.
- Data/Information about how you and your devices interact with this Website. This could include features you use, the web pages you visit and the search terms you enter. This could also include information about your devices and the network you use to connect to our services, including IP addresses, device identifiers and information about the performance of the services you use on the Website and any problems you experience with them.
Use of Personal Data
We generally use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Urbane Media may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and, to the extent that you choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all reasonable steps to remove you from the mailing list. Should you evidence any violation of our terms and policies, please write to us or call us on our given number and report such incidents.
- Your Personal Data may be shared with third parties who have need or authority to receive such information, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with a lawful order of an authority competent to receive such information, (ii) comply with any order of a court, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, data security or technical issues, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Urbane Media, our users or the public as required, permitted or mandated by law.
- An Urbane Media Representative may request you, either by email, phone or letter/courier, to provide certain Personal Data (such as name, address etc.) and such other information that may be required from time to time. However, such Personal Data and records shall be the exclusive property of Urbane Media, unless you opt to purchase the same for a consideration payable to Urbane Media.
- Urbane Media may use Personal Data, on the condition of anonymity of the User, for the purpose of research, statistical analysis and business intelligence and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- Urbane Media shall not make any unsolicited calls or otherwise market any products or services, except for in relation to the purpose for which such information has been provided or for receiving feedback or addressing complaints raised by a User. Users shall not disclose their Personal Data to any third parties not authorized by Urbane Media and shall verify the identity of such personnel who seek to collect personal data. Urbane Media will communicate with Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their account or by calling Urbane Media customer support or such other mode as may be prescribed.
- Urbane Media may also disclose or transfer Personal Data to a third party as part of a reorganization or sale of assets of an Urbane Media corporation, division or company. Any third party to which Urbane Media transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use such Personal Data.
- To the extent necessary to provide services on this Website, Urbane Media may provide Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Urbane Media to provide Users with such services, to help Urbane Media communicate with Users or to maintain the Website. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information. However, certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including those providing online communications services, will have a right to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Urbane Media may also use different technologies to process your Personal Data for the above mentioned purposes including automated systems that analyze your usage to provide you with customized tailor-made search results and content relevant to you.
Urbane Media has taken all reasonable precautions in accordance with industry standard to treat Personal Data as confidential. Urbane Media has implemented security infrastructure to protect from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of Personal Data.
All Urbane Media employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s Personal Data.